4.2
Interest Rate

I am upset, that VW made a bad business decision. I own a a 2013 Pass. TDI and I have owned a 68 Beetle, 72 Rabbit diesel and 2010 Jetta TDI. The press has given more coverage to VW, than they gave to GM's ignition switch problems. Let's be fair cover the issue, get to the cause and tell us how it will be eliminated.

I may be understating the VW-NOX issue. How much dose VW emissions contribute to the overall pollution of our environment? How effective is the testing? What dose the emission laws state about the speed in which the polution is to be control? I have not read any coverage regarding my driving a VW TDI.

I will keep my VW, It is well made and I have all the bells and whistles. But, I want the auto' s performance to remain the same. AS for may next car, it remains to be seen, in the mean time I will keep idling along.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Volkswagen. He best about volkswagen car from Volkswagen was service as been fine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Volkswagen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Volkswagen to other companies on our site.

Comments