Interest Rate

To whoever this may concern, I'm very disgusted and unhappy about the level of customer service I have received all round from volkswagen, my local branch in particular, they are very unprofessional and made a complete *** of me. My car was part of a recall in 2012, for fuel injectors to prevent faults happening i.e car cutting out, pulling and car failing in general.

These so called 'new' parts that's where fitted to prevent this from happening have infact done exactly that, I was driving with my 2 kids our family car that has never had a problem until these 'parts' where replaced on my vehicle, the car has been pulling back, loosing power and at the start of last month (June) as we where driving home my car started pulling lost power and cut out completely in a set of crossroads, the car wouldn't start and it was extremely distressing, I had to abandon the car get my children out to the side of the pavement to safety and leave the car in middle of road, some nice men stopped the traffic and pushed the car out of the way of traffic, and I had to call a recovery company to the recover my car which also incurred costs. Since then I have had 2 diagnostic tests done on the car from avw autocare who informed me that 4 of the fuel injectors are showing a fault. I have called and written numerous times to the branch who did the recall on my car to be completely ignored and made out to be a liar.

I spoke to John Donaldson in the services department at Western volkswagen fort Kinnaird Edinburgh and he said they can run a diagnostic test to see if this was the injectors, they had the car one week and then said that it was some other thing that's wrong with the car, and that they couldn't start the car because it was a flat battery but still took £70 from me for running diagnostic, I have taken the car back to vw autocare who have looked at it again and told me 110% the injectors are faulty. I'm extremely unhappy and feel physically sick at a company as big and volkswagen can take my car as part of a recall replace parts to ensure it to be in safe working order for me and my family for it then to put us in a dangerous situation and claim that parts only hold a certain warranty, as far as I'm concerned I'm taking matters further I have spoken to trading standard, and my local newspapers about the poor disgusting service i have received from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of volkswagen car. Volkswagen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned volkswagen car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Volkswagen.

Comments