3.3
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 08

I finally got VW claims to schedule a buy back appt with a dealer.It's sad though that I had to reword a document to prove that I was the owner of my own company.I'ts unfortunate and ironic that the same legal system that is supposed to protect us forces us to do illegal actions to get some things accomplished. I guess that's why most people dislike politicians and attorneys. Their so good at it and they seem to always get away with their lies and they have no remorse at all.

Original review posted by user Jan 16

I have been trying to sell back my 2012 TDI Jetta to Volkswagen for 4 months now. I went on line and submitted a claim as requested.

I have a small business, LLC, (no employees) with my name in articles of corp. as (registered agent) and titled the car in business name (OR) my name. Because I had business name on title VW claims made me cancel my old claim and resubmit another claim in business name, they passed the buck and told me this is how the courts wanted it. For the last 3 months now I have sent articles of corp in, Schedule C of personal tax returns with my company business name on it along with TIN number, for company, registration, title but VW will not except any of thes docks as mw being owner of company.

I'm tired of dealing with Claim dept. and very dicussested with VW themselves. Iiked my car and would have bought another until now.

WHO CAN HELP with this problem? Thanks Wayne

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Buyback Seller Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Power ride and fuel milage.

I didn't like: Dealing with customer serv specifically vw claims 844-982-5246.

Comments