Bought a VW Touareg $75k + it has been a nightmare car, VW are refusing to repair it and keep saying they cant find the faults.
- Windows go up and down on their own,
- sometimes the key jumps out and it wont turn off.
- The rear tail lights fault intermittently ( it spent 8 days in the shop with VW saying it was fine)
- interior ;and foot well lights fall out.
- sticks in second gear
- pain was scratched on delivery, dealer lied and said it would be fixed at first service then lost the paperwork.
- stereo volume doesn't work
- Navigation system is at least 7 years out of date.
POOR QUALITY VEHICLE WITH WORSE SERVICE VW has gone to the dogs!
VW Australia wont return my calls or emails.
I am so sick mof being stone walled by this poor customer service and avoidance of warranty responsibilities!!
Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Car.
Monetary Loss: $75000.