2010 Jetta Sportwagon TDI - VW thinks 10K for my car and 5K for damages is sufficient after they COMMITTED FRAUD! You sold me a lie VW!

I planned on getting 300K miles out of this car. Now I am barely at 100K I had every single service performed at the dealer. I have taken care of my car thinking VW was an honest company. NOPE!

Now today my radio just quits, everything has ben checked, it's just dead! The dealers want nothing to do with these PIECE OF *** POLLUTERS! And every mile I drive you will now ding me for and decrease the amount you pay back for the vehicle. VW should have to pay back every single cent I paid for this car.

FRAUD IS FRAUD! Shame on you VW!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2010 volkswagen jetta sportwagen car. Volkswagen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2010 volkswagen jetta sportwagen car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Volkswagen.

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1216286

*** - bet you were driving it happily until you found out there was a chance you could extract some money out of VW . PS Have absolutely no affiliation with VW - but can't stand self-righteous scammers.